Breathesafe Autonomous Cabinet AHS
Dirt and water getting into electronic components fitted in electrical compartment. Very hard to service on older machines as there is no access and in new cabinets the door is too small.
- Manufacture and install custom cabinet with insulated panels to reduce ambient heat load.
- This feature also sealed the compartment stopping water and some dust ingress.
- Fresh air pressuriser to maintain positive pressure inside and filter dust.
- INPRESS controller with temperature control program.
- Now as well as maintaining 35pa of positive pressure - If the temperature in the compartment goes above 40 degrees’ centigrade: The pressuriser controller will go into high fan speed program to cool inside the compartment.
Original Cabinet - Difficult to service and access internals, cabinet sealing is not working in these conditions.
Breathesafe Pressurised Cabinet & Monitoring Temperature:
KOMATSU D475 System Upgrade
- 7KW Stainless Steel Condenser
- INPRESS Brushless Cabin Pressuriser standard HEPA H13 filters (Tested as per EN1822)
- Hepa Return Air Filtration
- Breathesafe cabin monitor controller with data recorder and low pressure alarm
- Coal Cover